Please review the list of frequently asked questions to gather the most information possible and make your trip more enjoyable.
1. How long is the journey Santo Domingo - Port-au-Prince (and vice versa)?
The total journey time is approximately 6-7 hours.
2. Is there a hotel near the terminal of Santo Domingo?
There is the Micro-hotel and the Bella vista hotel.
3. Are there any border taxes and how much should I pay?
Port-au-Prince to Santo Domingo: Haitian passport: U.S. $ 20 Haitian passport (alien resident): U.S. $ 30 Dominican resident: $ 10 Foreign passport: U.S. $ 20Note: Add 25Gdes for taxes on weekends and holidays Santo Domingo to Port-au-Prince: Haitian passport: 200 Gdes Haitian passport (foreign resident): 200 Gdes Foreign passport + Dominican Resident : U.S. $ 20 + 200 RD These rates are for information purposes, CCL is not responsible for changes that may occur without notice.
4. What is the exchange rate Peso / Gourde / USD?
Click on the link below to find the currency rate of interest: Oanda
5. Can I make a reservation by phone?
We do not make reservations by phone. We consider as booking a ticket purchased for travel on a specific date and time. However, if you already have your ticket in hand, you can change the date or time of your reservation by phone.